A. Year 2016 TETFund Zonal Intervention
Deployed for the following projects
- Procurement of scientific equipment for the Centre for Applied Sciences and Technology Research.
- Procurement of ICT Equipment for the ICT Centre and Classrooms
- Installation of Solar Power System for the 150 Seat Capacity Needs Assessment Lecture Theatre
- Installation of Laboratory Workbenches for three New Faculty of Agriculture Laboratories.
- Procurement of a High Quality 4D Digital Ultra Sound Scanning Machine and Power Inverters for the University Clinic.
B. Year 2017 TETFund Zonal Intervention (Student Dignity Projects)
Deployed for the procurement of a 53 Seater Ashok Leyland Falcon Intercity Bus for use by Students on excursion and study visits outside Lapai; Installation of Alternative Solar Power for the University Central Library and Upgrade of the Solar Power in the 500 Capacity Lecture Theatre.
C. Year 2018 Zonal Intervention
- Procurement of 26 Seater Toyota Coaster Bus
- Procurement of 100 Desktop Computers
- Supply of 100 Solar Street Lights and 42 Laser Jet Printers
D. Year 2019 Zonal Intervention
- Procurement of Medical Equipment for the College of Medicine
E. Year 2019 TETFund Research and Development/Centre of Excellence Intervention